Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube phenomenon on YouTube. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is well-known on YouTube as well as his EpicMunke page has earned him recognition. He's gained lots of popularity by playing pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the child who died of Mayra Renteria. Bryan's introduction to the world took place within the NICU. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on the 4th of October, 2021. The following article will examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in greater specific. Mayra Isabel was the mom of Bryan Renteria Jr. The news of his death has been a shock to the entire world. Bryan's death was confirmed by New-Deaths on their site. Mayra shared her story about Bryan in an Instagram post. The message says: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him back home." My faith is in God and I accept that God will give him courage to endure this. My child is strong! He's not terrible, nor am I great about my son. You may please be sure to keep Bryancito on your list of petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lisa Vander pump

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

Katherine heigl measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size